This project is read-only.

Problem with Funambol integration

Aug 24, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Hello,

I used to work with libwbxml library, using marshaling for integration. 

Few days ago I discovered Your SyncML implementation and tried to use it. I tested it with Funambol SyncML serrver.

Unfortunately, I failed to establish the first handshake (client-server authentication). Funambol can't read wbxml input.

The binary array I'm getting from your library is quite different from the libwbxml.

May be You know what is the problem here?

This is the xml for tests:

<SyncML><SyncHdr><VerDTD>1.2</VerDTD><VerProto>SyncML/1.1</VerProto><SessionID>21359328</SessionID><MsgID>1</MsgID><Target><LocURI>http://localhost:8080/funambol/ds</LocURI></Target><Source><LocURI>CelleBrite-UME</LocURI></Source><Cred><Meta><Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">syncml:auth-basic</Type></Meta><Data>dGVzdDE6dGVzdDE=</Data></Cred><Meta><MaxMsgSize xmlns="syncml:metinf">65536</MaxMsgSize></Meta></SyncHdr><SyncBody><Put><CmdID>1</CmdID><Meta><Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">application/vnd.syncml-devinf+wbxml</Type></Meta><Item><Source><LocURI>./devinf11</LocURI></Source><Data><DevInf xmlns="syncml:devinf"><VerDTD>1.1</VerDTD><DevID>3a5eef96-c8e6-4995-a4c4-7127737370f4</DevID><DevTyp>CelleBrite-Ume-Proxy</DevTyp><DataStore><SourceRef>Sms</SourceRef><Rx-Pref><CTType>text/x-vMessage</CTType><VerCT>1.1</VerCT></Rx-Pref><Tx-Pref><CTType>text/x-vMessage</CTType><VerCT>1.1</VerCT></Tx-Pref><SyncCap><SyncType>4</SyncType><SyncType>6</SyncType></SyncCap></DataStore></DevInf></Data></Item></Put><Alert><CmdID>2</CmdID><Data>203</Data><Item><Target><LocURI>sms</LocURI></Target><Source><LocURI>Sms</LocURI></Source><Meta><Anchor xmlns="syncml:metinf"><Last /><Next>20090824T112054</Next></Anchor></Meta></Item></Alert><Final /></SyncBody></SyncML>

Thanks,

Dmitry